- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CH-BA
- Model Number: T-PT1-R
- Usage: Indoor
- Theory: Temperature Sensor
- Accuracy: 0.4%, 0.4%
- Temperature range: 0-50
- Name: temperature sensor
- Application: Room
- Certificate: CE
- Output signal: RTD PT100
- Output: DC 18V-30V or AC 24V
- Frost protection: Fire Proof ABS Plastic
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
· Indoor temperature measurement.
· Variable Thermistors,PT or NI sensing elements to fit your system
· Simple and secure installation
· Indoor air temperature sensor for comfort control
· Frost protection sensor
The sensor measures the temperature by use of a NTC, PT or NI sensing element. The sensing element is either a glass packed thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient or a platinum film sensor or a thin nickel layer on a ceramic substrate. Its resistance changes according to the temperature. The change follows a specified curve. Below is a list of available sensor elements, curves and accuracies:
Thermistor 1.8k at 25 °C
Thermistor 3k at 25 °C
Thermistor 10k at 25 °C
Hysine, Alerton,ALC, Delta,Trane, CSI
Thermistor 10k at 25 °C
Andover, Invensys, Carrier, KMC
Thermistor 20k at 25 °C
Thermistor 100k at 25 °C
XX indicates the sensor element optional,see table above.
-N10 indicates the sensor element is Thermistor 10k .
This sensor is constructed to high quality standards. The housing is available in different colors with RAL9003 as the standard. It is made of fire proof ABS plastic and the unobtrusive design and size will blend into any interior decoration. A metal mounting plate that fits on most commercially available recessed conduit boxes guarantees a save installation.
· When installing the unit, fix the base plate first, connect the electrical connections then hook on the cover and secure it.
· The end of the conduit at the sensor must be sealed to prevent false measurements due to draughts through the conduit.
· Connect the wires according to the wiring diagram to the measuring circuit in the cover:
o The Thermistors require two conductors; normally 18ga unshielded twisted pair.
o The PT100, PT1000 and NI1000 sensors come with each two terminal connectors in order to connect up to four conductors for compensating conductor resistance.
Nickel Thin Layer
NI, 5000 ppm/k
To IEC 721-3-3
Transport & Storage
To IEC 721-3-2 and IEC 721-3-1
conform according to
Automatic electrical controls for household and similar use
Special requirement on temperature dependent controls
EN 60 730 1
EN 60 730 2 - 9
Normal acc. To EN 60 730,RoHS compliant
Degree of Protection
IP56 to EN 60 529
III (IEC 60536)
Cover & Mounting Plate
Fire proof ABS plastic
Cover: 42 x 112 x 88 (H x W x D)
Weight (including package)