- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CH-BA
- Model Number: S-N10-D-20
- Type: HVAC Systems
- Output: NTC10K
- Temperature range: -30-110c
- Accuracy: 0.5k
- Probe Length: 10cm/15cm/20cm
- Protect Class: IP54
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
Air Duct Temperate Sensor Features
· Thermistor,PT or NI sensing elements to fit your system
· Simple and secure installation
· Wide range of temperature probes
· Compact size and modern design
· On return air ducts to measure heating/cooling return air
· On supply air ducts to measure heating/cooling supply air
· In heat exchangers and air handling units to control heating/cooling coils for temperature and humidity control
· As frost protection sensor
The sensor measures the temperature by use of a NTC, PT or NI sensing element. The sensing element is either a glass packed thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient or a platinum film sensor or a thin nickel layer on a ceramic substrate. Its resistance changes according to the temperature. The change follows a specified curve. Below is a list of available sensor elements, curves and accuracies:
Thermistor 1.8k at 25 °C
Thermistor 3k at 25 °C
Thermistor 10k at 25 °C
Hysine, Alerton,ALC, Delta,Trane, CSI
Thermistor 10k at 25 °C
Andover, Invensys, Carrier, KMC
Thermistor 20k at 25 °C
Thermistor 100k at 25 °C
XX indicates the sensor element optional,see table above.
YY indicates the probe length. Standard probe length is 20 cm.
-N10 indicates the sensor element is Thermistor 10k .
-20 indicates the probe length is 20 cm.
Duct probes should be installed directly on the duct, in an area where the air stream is well mixed:
· Locate a supply air sensor two or three meters down stream from the nearest fan and coil.
· Mount the return air sensor close to the air inlet but downstream from a return fan if one is present.
· To install the sensor, assemble base plate and probe, then drill a 8 mm hole and two 3 mm holes on a diameter of 25 mm in the duct.
· Use two self-tapping sheet metal screws to tighten the mounting circuit in the cover.
· Connect the wires according to the wiring diagram to the measuring circuit in the cover:
o The Thermistors require two conductors; normally 18ga unshielded twisted pair.
o The PT100, PT1000 and NI1000 sensors come with each two terminal connectors in order to connect up to four conductors for compensating conductor resistance.
· Assemble the cover with the mounting plate.
· Insert the assembled probe through the center opening of the mounting plate into the air stream.
· Tighten the horizontal screw on the mounting plate to fix the probe to the duct.
Nickel Thin Layer
NI, 5000 ppm/k
To IEC 721-3-3
Transport & Storage
To IEC 721-3-2 and IEC 721-3-1
conform according to
Automatic electrical controls for household and similar use
Special requirement on temperature dependent controls
EN 60 730 1
EN 60 730 2 - 9
Normal acc. To EN 60 730,RoHS compliant
Degree of Protection
IP56 to EN 60 529
III (IEC 60536)
Cover & Mounting Plate
Fire proof ABS plastic
Cover: 42 x 112 x 88 (H x W x D)
Weight (including package)