- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CH-BA
- Model Number: HT-5U-D
- Usage: Outdoor
- Theory: Temperature Sensor
- Accuracy: 5%
- Temperature range: 0-50 degree C
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
· Humidity measurement for air ducts
· Simple and secure installation
· 0-10V or 4-20mA measuring signals
· Compact size and modern design
· On return air ducts to measure return air humidity
· On supply air ducts to measure supply air humidity
· On fresh air ducts to measure outdoor air humidity.
The transmitter measures the humidity by the honeywell humidity sensor HIH-3610. The transmitter analog output may be be 0-10V or 4-20mA. And the transmitter include a noise filter.the power suply is large range VDC18V----VDC30V.The humidity transmitter measurement range is 5%-95%.
Ordering number:RH-5I-D or RH-5I-D-T
-5 indicates the humidity transmitter accuracy is 5%; -3 indicates 3%, -2 indicates 2%.
-I indicates the humiditt transmitter signal out is 4-20mA. If U indicates the signal is 0-10V.
-T indicates the humidity transmitter integration with temperature signal out.
The duct humidity transmitter signal out is 4-20mA and the temperature signal out is 4-20mA.Installation
Duct probes should be installed directly on the duct, in an area where the air stream is well mixed:
· Locate a supply air sensor two or three meters down stream from the nearest fan and coil.
· Mount the return air sensor close to the air inlet but downstream from a return fan if one is present.
· To install the sensor, assemble base plate and probe, then drill a 12 mm hole and two 3 mm holes on a diameter of 25 mm in the duct.
· Use two self-tapping sheet metal screws to tighten the mounting circuit in the cover.
· Connect the wires according to the wiring diagram to the measuring circuit in the cover:
o Only the humidity transmitter signal out need three terminal connections,DC24V,Ground and humidity signal out.
o If humidity and temperature transmitter signal out need for terminal connections,DC24V,Ground,humidity signal out and temperature signal out.
o The connection signal cable should be shield wires.
· Assemble the cover with the mounting plate.
· Insert the assembled probe through the center opening of the mounting plate into the air stream.
· Tighten the horizontal screw on the mounting plate to fix the probe to the duct.
Max 2 VA
To IEC 721-3-3
Transport & Storage
To IEC 721-3-2 and IEC 721-3-1
conform according to
Automatic electrical controls for household and similar use
Special requirement on temperature dependent controls
EN 60 730 1
EN 60 730 2 - 9
Normal acc. To EN 60 730,RoHS compliant
Degree of Protection
IP56 to EN 60 529
III (IEC 60536)
Cover & Mounting Plate
Fire proof ABS plastic
Cover: 42 x 112 x 88 (H x W x D)
probe: ø 10 x 200 (Diameter x L)
Weight (including package)