- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CH-BA
- Model Number: S-N10-I-20
- Type: HVAC Systems
- weight: 0.6kg including package: IP56
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
Immersion Temperature Sensor
· Temperature measurement for water,oil,glycol.
· Thermistor,PT or NI sensing elements to fit your system
· Simple and secure installation
· Wide range of temperature probes
· Measure water temperature in return and supply water pipes.
· Measure oil or glycol tempeature
The sensor measures the temperature by use of a NTC, PT or NI sensing element. The sensing element is either a glass packed thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient or a platinum film sensor or a thin nickel layer on a ceramic substrate. Its resistance changes according to the temperature. The change follows a specified curve. Below is a list of available sensor elements, curves and accuracies:
Thermistor 1.8k at 25 °C
Thermistor 3k at 25 °C
Thermistor 10k at 25 °C
Hysine, Alerton,ALC, Delta,Trane, CSI
Thermistor 10k at 25 °C
Andover, Invensys, Carrier, KMC
Thermistor 20k at 25 °C
Thermistor 100k at 25 °C
XX indicates the sensor element optional,see table above.
YY indicates the probe length. YY=5cm,10cm,15cm,20cm.Standard probe length is 10 cm.
-N10 indicates the sensor element is Thermistor 10k .
-10 indicates the probe length is 10 cm.
This sensor is constructed to high quality standards, borrowing materials and assembling techniques from the industrial sector. The probe material is stainless steel with a welded and ground tip. The probe is baked and then epoxy sealed to eliminate long term moisture problems.
Pipe probes should be installed directly on the water pipe
· To install weld the M27x2 nut on to the water pipe apply sealant as required by pressure and media temperature and screw probe, by turning it clockwise into the welded on nut.
· The pipe sensor is able to withstand pressures up to PN40. Welding will have to be done according to pressure requirements and following to local rules and regulations.
· Connect the wires according to the wiring diagram to the measuring circuit in the cover:
o The Thermistors require two conductors; normally 18ga unshielded twisted pair.
o The PT100, PT1000 and NI1000 sensors come with each two terminal connectors in order to connect up to four conductors for compensating conductor resistance.
Nickel Thin Layer
NI, 5000 ppm/k
To IEC 721-3-3
Transport & Storage
To IEC 721-3-2 and IEC 721-3-1
conform according to
M27 x 2
4 MPa, PN40
Degree of Protection
IP56 to EN 60 529
III (IEC 60536)
75 x 60 x 170+YY (H x W x L)
Weight (including package)