- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CH-BA
- Model Number: HT-5U-R
- Usage: Indoor
- Theory: Temperature Transmitter
- Accuracy: 5%, 3%, 2%
- Temperature range: 0-50
- temperature range: 0-50 degree C
- Humidity range: 0-100% RH
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
· Indoor Humidity measurement.
· Wide range of temperature probes
· 010V or 420mA measuring signals
· Compact size and modern design
· Indoor humidity measurement for comfort control
The transmitter measures the humidity by the honeywell humidity sensor HIH-3610. The transmitter analog output may be be 0-10V or 4-20mA. And the transmitter include a noise filter.the power suply is large range VDC18V----VDC30V.The humidity transmitter measurement range is 5%-95%.
Ordering number:RH-5U-R or RH-5U-R-T
-5 indicates the humidity transmitter accuracy is 5%; -3 indicates 3%, -2 indicates 2%.
-U indicates the humiditt transmitter signal out is 4-20mA or 0-10V optional.
-T indicates the humidity transmitter integration with temperature signal out.
The room humidity and temperature transmitter signal out is 4-20mA or 0-10V optional .
Mount the humidity transmitter on a flat interior wall of the room to be controlled. Do avoid obstructions such as shelves, curtains and recesses. Do not place near heat sources, draft channels. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
· When installing the unit, fix the base plate first, connect the electrical connections then hook on the cover and secure it.
· The end of the conduit at the sensor must be sealed to prevent false measurements due to draughts through the conduit.
· Connect the wires according to the wiring diagram to the measuring circuit in the cover:
o If only humidity, the transmitter need three terminal connections,DC24V,Ground and humidity signal out.
o If humidity and temperature, the transmitter need four terminal connections, DC24V,Ground , humidity signal out and temperature signal out .
o The connection signal cable should be shield wires.